quarta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2011

Estação Music - Restart,Fresno,Rihanna e Lady gaga você só vê aqui no Estação Music.

 Pra Você Lembrar

Restart

Composição: Pe Lu,Pe Lanza,Koba,Thomas
 
Mesmo de longe eu queria te fazer
Sentir tudo o que eu sinto por você
Às vezes queria poder te ter
Às vezes me sinto invisível pra você
E eu vou voar pra algum lugar com você, com você
Pra te encontrar, te dizer
Te ter aqui faz parte do meu jogo
Me faz feliz poder te ver de novo
Vou te mostrar que falta muito pouco
Pra eu olhar no teu olho e dizer: amo você
Todo o meu mundo gira em torno de
Achar maneiras para te fazer sorrir
Mesmo a distância e o medo de perder
Nada vai me fazer te esquecer
Eu vou voar pra algum lugar com você, com você
Pra te encontrar, te dizer
Te ter aqui faz parte do meu jogo
Me faz feliz poder te ver de novo
Vou te mostrar que falta muito pouco
Pra eu olhar no teu olho e dizer: amo você
E se o mundo um dia te virar as costas
Lembra que eu sou feliz só por você existir, só por estar aqui
E se algum dia me ver longe demais
Pensa em tudo que eu sou capaz pra te ver sorrir, te ver sorrir
Te ter aqui faz parte do meu jogo
Me faz feliz poder te ver de novo
Vou te mostrar que falta muito pouco
Pra eu olhar no teu olho e dizer
Te ter aqui faz parte do meu jogo
Me faz feliz poder te ver de novo
Vou te mostrar que falta muito pouco
Pra eu olhar no teu olho e dizer: amo você
Amo você...
Amo você!!

______________________________________________________________________



Desde Quando Você Se Foi
Fresno
Composição: Lucas Silveira
 
Mais uma história com um final
Mais um coração partido
Um novo fim pra um amor normal
Mais um choro sem sentido.
Não há razão pra te escrever
Perdi a razão ao encontrar você
E as minhas palavras se misturam
Num mar de falsas canções
E te dizer...
Que amor não senti é mentir pra mim
E mesmo que seja melhor assim (Te dizer...)
Não posso negar que eu quero voltar
Eu sempre quis nunca precisar
Te dizer...
Que desde quando você se foi
Me pego pensando em nós dois
E eu não consigo ver onde que eu errei
Se um dia eu fiz você chorar
Nem meses vão te recuperar
Mais uma chance pra mostrar que eu mudei
Você diz que
É só de amor que eu sei falar
Mal sabes que
Se eu soubesse eu tentaria te ligar!
Pra dizer...
Que amor não senti é mentir pra mim
E mesmo que seja melhor assim (Te dizer...)
Não posso negar que eu quero voltar
Eu sempre quis nunca precisar
Nunca precisar
Que desde quando você se foi (Voce se foi)
Me pego pensando em nós dois (Em nós dois)
E eu não consigo ver onde que eu errei (Que eu errei)
Se um dia eu fiz você chorar (Voce chorar)
Nem meses vão te recuperar
Te perdendo eu cresci tanto
Que eu não sei se eu quero mais te encontrar
Te perdendo eu cresci tanto
Que eu não sei se eu quero mais te encontrar
Te perdendo eu cresci tanto
Que eu não sei se eu quero mais te encontrar
Te perdendo eu cresci tanto...
Se eu quero mais te encontrar...
Se eu quero mais te encontrar.

 ______________________________________________________________________________________
What's My Name? (feat. Drake)
Rihanna
[Rihanna]

Oh na na, what's my name?
Oh na na, what's my name?
Oh na na, what's my name?
Oh na na, what's my name?
Oh na na, what's my name?
What's my name? What's my name?
[Drake]
I heard you good with them soft lips
Yeah you know word of mouth
The square root of 69 is 8 something
Cuz I've been tryna work it out, oooow
Good weed, white wine
I come alive in the night time
Okay, away we go
Only thing we have on is the radio
Ooooh, let it play, say you gotta leave
But I know you wanna stay
You just waiting on the track to finish girl
The things we could do in twenty minutes girl
Say my name, say my name
Wear it out, its getting hot, crack a window, air it out
I can get you through a mighty long day
Soon as I go the text you gon right is gon say?
[Rihanna]
Not everybody knows how to work my body
Knows how to make me want it
Boy you stay up on it
You got that something that keeps me so off balance
Baby you're a challenge, lets explore your talent
[Chorus 2x]
Hey boy I really wanna see if you can go downtown with a girl like me
Hey boy, I really wanna be with you
Cause you just my type, Oh na na na na.
I need a boy to take it over
Looking for a guy to put me work out
Oh, wow, oh oh. Oh, wow, oh oh.
Oh na na, what's my name?
Oh na na, what's my name?
Oh na na, what's my name?
What's my name? What's my name?
[Rihanna]
Baby you got me, aint nowhere that I'd be
Then with your arms around me
Back and forth you rock me
So I surrender, to every word you whisper
Every door you enter, I will let you in
[Chorus]
Hey boy I really wanna see if you can go downtown with a girl like me
Hey boy, I really wanna be with you
Cause you just my type, Oh na na na na.
I need a boy to take it over
Looking for a guy to put me work out
Oh, wow, oh oh. Oh, wow, oh oh.
You're so amazing, you took the time to figure me out
Thats why you take me, way past the point of turning me on
You bout to break me, I swear you got me losing my mind
Oh na na, what's my name?
Oh na na, what's my name?
Oh na na, what's my name?
Oh na na, what's my name?
Oh na na, what's my name?
What's my name? What's my name?
[Chorus 2x]
Hey boy I really wanna see if you can go downtown with a girl like me
Hey boy, I really wanna be with you
Cause you just my type, Oh na na na na.
I need a boy to take it over
Looking for a guy to put me work out
Oh, wow, oh oh. Oh, wow, oh oh.

__________________________________________________________________________


Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

Lady Gaga

Composição: Lady GaGa / Martin Kierszenbaum
 
Cherry-cherry, boom-boom
GaGa!
Boy we've had a real good time
And I wish you the best on your way eh eh
I didn't mean to hurt you
I never thought we'd fall out of place eh eh
I have something that i love long long
But my friends keepa' tellin' me that something's wrong
Then I met someone
And, eh, there's nothing else I can say
Eh, eh, there's nothing else I can say
Eh, eh, I wish he never looked at me that way
Eh, eh, there's nothing else I can say
Eh, eh
Not that I don't care about you
Just that things got so compliqué, eh, eh
I met somebody cute and funny
Got each other and that's funny, eh, eh, eh
I have something that I love long long
But my friends keepa' tellin' me that something's wrong
Then i met someone
And, eh, there's nothing else I can say
Eh, eh, there's nothing else I can say
Eh, eh, I wish he never looked at me that way
Eh, eh, there's nothing else I can say
Eh, eh
I have something that I love long long
But my friends keepa' tellin' me that something's wrong
Then I met someone
And, eh, there's nothing else I can say
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, there's nothing else I can say
Eh eh wish he never looked at me that way
Eh, eh, there's nothing else I can say
Eh eh wish he never looked at me that way
Eh, eh, there's nothing else I can say
Eh, eh, cherry cherry boom boom
Eh, eh
Oh yeah
All I can say is eh


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...